Friday, December 15, 2006

chastised!





folks, i have officially been chastised for my blogging, or lack thereof...it seems i haven't been keeping people stocked with pictures and stories as much as they would like, so please forgive me! here are 4 tasty ones for your viewing pleasure.

it obvisouly takes very little to please jax because he flew around the house for almost a week in this "cape", which is actually a piece of tissue paper tied around his neck with a string. here is his superhero pose....wow.

a few ditties from this week:
* at breakfast, after watching campbell consume a bagel, an entire banana, and 3 eggs, jackson says, "he's a machine!"

*during superman, after someone made a comment about working every single day, jackson says, "That's kind of funny, Mommy, to work all the time and not see your kids. i bet superman is sad." so sweet.
*and the break my heart award goes to this unsolicited announcement, "Mommy, you and daddy and campbell are on the list in my heart. that means i carry you with me all the time". i'm still dying over that one.

ok, more to come...i promise!!!
(there you go, scott!)

2 Comments:

Blogger Rebecca said...

Definitely worth the wait, Cher!

1:15 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Okay, is it possible for you to know how much I love your boys? I don't think so. And I love the story about Jax and his "heart list"... Love it.
Neely

7:20 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home