Sunday, November 05, 2006

Halloweenies








Yep, these are the small people that one occupied my womb...they are so ginormous, i could cry.
much, much too tired to write, but thought many of you would enjoy pictures of froggie and speedracer. also thought you should know that jackson spent the evening telling people,

"Happy Halloween! I hope there's not peanuts in that candy because I'm allergic!". He definitely ran away from one home yelling, "I can't eat that...I have an allergeeeeee! THANK YOU!". At least he got the gratitude in.

Also, Jackson told me , "Mommy, you don't have a very good point" when he didn't like my answer about turning up the volume on the christmas cd in the car (yes, i'm already blasting Jingle Bells....problem?).

And finally, I had to explain to Jax that i spank him because i love him and i need him to learn to become a well-mannered gentleman one day...earlier in the day, he had almost unintentionally smothered "little camp" on the bed with a large, hold-up tent, laughing hysterically all the while. Needless to say, he got the spanking of a lifetime, and was very upset, so I was trying to explain that spanking, even though it hurts, is a demonstration of my love for him. he let me know that "that doesn't make much sense, mommy. but i love you very much.". i was too tired to persist, so he got the last word on that one.

nighty night.

1 Comments:

Blogger JKWestling said...

Cher, I could eat them up! THey are adorable. And look how big Campbell is getting! You're right. When do we get to meet Campbell? You are welcome to come up to New York any ole' time you feel like it, but I'm figuring it woudl probably be easier for us to travel with just one munchkin. Plus, we have a couple of people we could stop and visit in North Carolina!

2:08 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home