Thursday, May 03, 2007

all the people who have ever lived in my belly.



PEOPLE! i love you. i really do. my lack of "blogging", or whatever it is when you write just one day a month (someone help me come up with a term for this), has nothing to do with my lack of love for you, or a waning desire to show off my children to the world. i am simply busy and haggard, overwhelmed with laundry, dishes, poopy bottoms, and ebay. there.

alrighty, here are some "recent" (read: in the last 3 months) photos of the wee tots playing in our "front yard" (the cul-de-sac out front) on their favorite playthings, rocks and trees. the last photos cracks me up because of what you DON'T see....right after i snapped it, the glee you see turned to horror as jackson slipped backward off the rock, then stood up and gave me the "how dare you!?" face ( i might have been laughing a little...i'm a really good mom). these photos were also taken before my boyfriend lost 30 pounds, so i'll have to throw some new ones on there so that you may see how smokin' hot he is.
ok, let's see.....any good jackson quotes recently, you ask? (and i do get asked all the time)....well, yes....we were riding home from micky d's, and he has a cup of water in his hands...they had apparently depressed one of the bumps on the cup lid because after a few moments of silence, jackson asked me, "am i on a diet?". they had marked the diet button, and my genius child read it....yes, he is a genius, and i am going to be that obnoxious mom that says so, so there! yes, your child is a genius too. and gorgeous. and well-mannered, and all of that. shall try to write more later (later this month, that is). love you all!









0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home