Sunday, March 02, 2008

i am in love.


my newest obsession (not to minimize my older, 2 and 5-year-old obsessions...*smooch*) is a wee, 10-lb. human with fat, fat thighs and smushy cheeks. his breath actually smells good...yes, this DOES mean that i get all up in his face, and linger there, just enjoying his babyness (there's a reason they call it "baby's breath"...my hot, hot husband thinks i'm insane). i hate it when that baby smell goes away. for those of you without kiddies, yes, there is a real smell, and it begins to fade as they grow...also, the poop gets more and more fragrant (yum), so it's altogether lovely when they are tiny and good and sweet-smelling. stay this way, sweet baby sawyer!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Courtney said...

I love, love, love this post!!!

12:18 PM

 
Blogger GNS said...

Congratulations you guys! These pics are precious! Hope you are all doing well! Love, Stephanie and Gabe Craft

4:49 PM

 
Blogger Brian, Mandy, Kate, Thomas, and Isaiah said...

Oh my country! I just found your blog (through Shannon's) and your family is stinkin' gorgeous!!! WOW! It looks as if you are all doing great, and that makes me say, "yea!" So, could I get a cd of you people singing with the Summit choir--church choirs, awesome music, people excited about singing praises--totally lacking here. Hook me up if you can!
AND CONGRATS on your newest little man! So fun!

2:39 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home