Thursday, November 22, 2007

Cheif Scrambles



Um, yeah, here's a picture of "Chief Scrambles" at his recent Thanksgiving feast at preschool...I don't think any explanation is necessary. I must admit the pretty pink floral wreath in the hair gave me a moment of girl-baby envy. i'm not gonna say i don't put a barette in his hair every once in a while. i won't lie. but you know i wouldn't trade those boys for anything. they are my little men!!!

ok, let's see...in recent jackson activity, he tried to put on some roller skates at tj maxx to show us how adept he would be at his upcoming roller rink field trip with his class....needless to say, he ate floor tile more than a few times, and when i asked his how the roller skating went, he said, "Not so well, Mom. Not so well." I swear the child is 35.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE!!!!! Sorry i'm not better about blogging or keeping in touch, but look, i get winded just washing my hair these days. i just love you, that's all!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home