Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Life's a Beach



















Hear Ye! Hear Ye! Dad's first Blog Post! Yes sports fans, I, Stephen Lair, being of sound body and mind, do hereby write this blogpost. We have recently returned from our trip to the beach. It was a combination platter of celebrations. My birthday, Campbell's birthday, Ron's birthday, and father's day. Lots of cake. For any of you who know me, you know I am a snob about my home state of Texas. The one battle I will concede is the beaches. Carolina has the best beaches I have seen. It took some time to get the boys accustomed to the ocean but now they are official surfin dudes. The aquarium was an adventure. Especially trying to convince Scrambles (Campbell) that the big fish couldn't get to him through the glass. Every time they would swim by- his toes would curl and he would say- Whoooah! Didn't seem to be bothered by the baby alligator though. Enjoy the pic's.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home